TIMUL Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2017 Job Advt. Tirhut Dugdh Utpadak Sahkari Sangh Ltd. Muzaffarpur, has following positions vacant for recruitment 2017. At present following vacant positions are available for recruitment in TIMUL, Muzaffarpur.
TIMUL Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2017 Job Advt
Jobs Details are as follows:
Shahabad Dugdh Utpadak Sahakari Sangh Ltd.
Post Name: Lady Extension Officer
No of Posts: 01
Pay: Rs. 15,000/- PM
Maximum Contractual Tenure: 02 Years
Qualification: Graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
Preference: Preference will be given to be candiadte with Two years of experience in extension work having degree in social Science and profiency in computer.
Age Limit: Max 30 years as on 31st August 2016
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their related documents in sealed envelope super scribing the post applied for, latest by 8th October 2016 to the Managing Director, Shahabad Dugdh Utpadak Sahkari Sngh Ltd, Katira, Ara, Bhojpur, Bihar 802301
1. Administrative Officer: 01 Post at Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs. 4800
2. Purchase Officer: 01 at Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs. 4800
3. Supervisor (P&A): 01 Post at Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs. 4200
4. Assistant Technical Officer/ Technical Supervisor (Engg/ Dairy): 06 Posts at Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs. 4200
5. Accountant Assistant: 06 Posts at Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 2400
6. Marketing Assistant: 07 Posts at Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 2400
7. Purchase Assistant: 01 Post at Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 2400
8. Jr. Analyst: 04 Posts at Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 2400
9. Jr. Boiler Operator: 02 Posts at Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP Rs. 2400
Closing Date: 30th Sept 2015
More details are available at www.sudhatimul.in
In North Bihar near Nepal border are Muzzaffarpur dairy is situated which was established in 1982. In these areas the main occupational things of people is irrigation and cattle farming. In these areas the lands are very fertile but more than 50% of the total areas are remains flood affected at most of the time, this causes loss of lives, crops and houses etc. these natural calamity is a main reason for people to remain poor in this area. Muzaffarpur dairy was established in with cooperation of organization of Bihar Govt. and United Kingdom ‘Freedom from hunger campaign’ with vision of providing market to mil producers and pure and fresh milk and milk products to consumer in city area.